Please complete the form below to provide us with your feedback.

1. On average, how often do you access Pika Wiya Health Service?

Furthering Your Complaint:

If you feel your complaint is not resolved by following the above process, you can contact The Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner. They are available Monday to Friday and you can contact them toll free on 1800 232 007, write to them at PO Box 199 Rundle Mall SA 5000 or fill in a complaint form at